Our return policy is very important piece of information, please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of Mind or Item not Satisfied Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind or not satisfied with your purchase, we will give you the option to exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase.
- Provide proof of purchases at the time you return the item.
- Item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- It is undamaged in its original condition.
- It is not a on sale item.
- All return postage costs are paid by the customer
Mate Australia reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned products prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Mate Australia receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Free items or Gifts are not redeemable for cash
- If you request a refund after 14 days, a restocking fee would apply based on the condition and age of the returned product.
For all warranty related returns, please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please be advised that your statutory rights are not affected.